Keith Beauvais, CFP®
Keith Beauvais has been in business of helping people in Colorado for over 20 years. Keith’s focus is in helping clients find financial freedom using financial strategies for their retirement years. His passion is to help clients overcome the challenges many face in developing a retirement plan for financial freedom during their retirement years. Since he is a baby boomer, he understands the same types of concerns that those facing retirement are facing. Keith is well informed on issues that can often stand in the way of a client’s successful retirement plan.
As a Certified Financial Planner
Being an Investment Advisor requires a great awareness of his client’s needs therefore Keith works with their best interests in mind. His goal is to provide retirement planning that will enable every client to live out their retirement years with less stress and worries in regards to their financial situation. Keith’s greatest desire is to help those in the Colorado area and find financial freedom.
In 1988 he also obtained his CFP designation which certifies him as a Certified Financial Planner. Keith has held a license for health and life insurance since 1993, and held a license for long-term care. Keith passed the security tests for Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 prior to 2002.
Keith’s company Personalized Retirement Solutions Inc., (PRS, Inc.) and has been a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) in the State of Colorado since 2003. Keith works as an Investment Advisor Representative.He works with his clients best interests in mind and strives to provide retirement planning for them that will enable them to live out their retirement years with less stress and worries in regards to their financial situation. Keith’s greatest desire is to help those in Colorado area find financial freedom.
- Born in Chicago, IL
- Came to Denver at the age of 10 years
- Went to Byers Jr High and South High School, Denver
- Went to Metro State University
- University of Colorado, degree in Chemistry
- Environmental Chemist for 8 years
- In 1992 started his advisor career
- Worked at American Express, Dean Witter, Prudential Life insurance
- Worked in Tower #2, World Trade Center, New York City
- Started PRS, Inc. 1996
- Got his CFP designation 1996
- Three children, Keith in the Air force, Gabriella an Operational Manager, Justin 11 years old.
- As a Registered Investment Advisor, PRS, and employees Inc. is held to a standard of a fiduciary.